Contract VOCATIONAL TRAINING ASSISTANT – CERTIFICATE III EDUCATION SUPPORT
The Vocational Training Assistant (VTA) will provide support to the Trainer and students in the delivery of Certificate III Education Support course. In addition, the VTA will be offered a development program (18 months internship) to advance their skills and provide experience in the Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Australian industry qualification in Certificate III Education Support
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience. (Must have industry experience within the last two years)
- Communication skills to work with students of different nationalities. This includes a demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (including Microsoft Word and Outlook) and experienced in the use of the internet
- Prepared to work in remote locations and to be flexible in the delivery and support of training programs including the ability to work outside of core business hours.
How to Apply
To learn more about this position please visit our website http://www.aptc.edu.au/employment
269 total views, 2 today