Full-Time TRADE MARKETING OFFICER
The Trade Marketing Officer’s responsibility is to work with the Sales & Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing assistant in the administration of the Marketing business strategy. This includes the production of reports for analysis and leading the execution of brand initiatives.
Sales & Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing assistant
- Day-to-day execution of projects to support Trade marketing activities;
- Take part in the elaboration of a Trade Marketing Plan that supports the Marketing Plan by clear launch program/ activities in line with brand equity or new product claim;
- Ensure the implementation of the Trade Marketing promotional activities, based on the requirement of the banners, to ensure the on-time delivery and full-package execution (e.g. in-store posters, flyers, etc.);
- Support the development and evaluation of strategy and tactics by conducting analysis and research;
- Monitor and track all the activities execution. Based on the analysis and learning, further optimize the future promotion and event plan;
- Maintain all budgets, including tracking of sales and invoices.
Events (e.g. trade shows, conferences, conventions, meetings):
- Coordinates contracts and lead execution of Trade events;
- Develop and deliver communication for brand and product stories as well as grassroots events at wholesale including; POS signage, digital advertising collateral, contest and more;
- Coordinate logistics for booth and material creation, maintenance, shipping and set-up/ tear-down.
- In addition to supporting trade marketing activities within Sales team;
- This administrative activity includes calendar scheduling, developing presentations, processing expense reports/ invoices/ POs, booking meetings, and organizing team and departmental activities. It is anticipated that approximately 20% of the time would be dedicated to administrative support.
- Fluent in French and English and Bislama
- Business degree
- Knowledge of Design Software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of organisation
- Team Spirit
How to Apply
Please send all applications to Mr Kevin Teuliere, Sales & Marketing Department, PO Box 169, Port Vila.
Email: [email protected]
174 total views, 2 today