Contract TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE CONSULTANT
Vanuatu Government recognizes the growth and advancement in the technology world. As such, the Government wishes to fully utilize the service of ICT in order to reduce expenditure on its communication costs and also increase the benefits of ICT in the delivery of Government services to the citizens, residence and businesses.
The Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) on behalf of the Vanuatu Government is therefore seeking the services of a Telecommunication Service Consultant to work with the OGCIO in the full implementation a Telecommunication Billing Project across all Government agencies. The successful implementation of the project will help promote the uptake of m-Government services across the whole of Government.
The consultant will undertake the following responsibilities within a timeframe of 3 months:
- Prepare full project and implementation plan;
- Prepare a Business proposal and conduct Government wide Telecommunications services user Survey;
- Analyse and present the outcome of the Survey with key recommendations;
- Present the updated requirements to relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare all tender documents including coordinate and managing of the overall tender process;
- Coordinate and oversee the full implementation of the special telecommunication services package project; and,
- Prepare and submit final Report including key recommendations.
The consultant must be an individual with a post graduate qualification in economics and/or commerce with excellent knowledge in telecommunication. He/She must have at least between 8 to 10 years experience in telecommunication and proven record in managing high level profile ICT/Telecom projects utilizing modern and cutting edge technologies. Dateline of submission is 3rd of April 2020.
717 total views, 4 today