Not Stated SPA HAIRSTYLIST & SPA THERAPIST
Working as a Spa Hairstylist & Therapist you will report to the Spa Manager and will provide a range of haircare services as part of a routine session, including shampooing, cutting, colouring, styling, and blow-drying. Be able to perform a range of beauty and relaxation treatments for spa guests and must provide excellent customer service to ensure that all spa guests have a perfect stay and that guest satisfaction is achieved.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven work experience as a Spa Hairstylist & therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/ body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
- Degree or current licence in aesthetics or physiotherapy
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standard
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
176 total views, 2 today