Full-Time SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The maintenance technician is an individual who carries out preventive and corrective maintenance activities on hotel equipment and tools.
His/ her job description involves much of lubrication, cleaning and inspection of equipment, machine or tools. He/she will locate and work on shut off valves for all equipment.
The ideal person for this post organizes maintenance inventory and requests for supplies and parts as required.
The maintenance technicians will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of four of the trade skills like electrical, electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
- Give responses to all visitors in an effective and prompt manner
- Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications
- Work together with the team and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies
- Assist in remodeling and construction of new projects as may be required.
Education/ Certificates/ Experience
To be effective on the job, maintenance technicians should possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance
- Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs
- Pleasant demeanour with ability to smile
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations
- Bichlamar, French & English.
How to Apply
Submit your application including CV and references to [email protected]
366 total views, 6 today