Full-Time SALES PERSON
Pacific Energy invites applications from suitable qualified persons for the position of
Sales Person for Port Vila Terminal.
Duties and responsibilities of the job:
The Customers Service (CS) is responsible of the sales at the sales desk and organize the bulk and drum delivery team, the invoicing of all sales, the receivables, and the customer service:
- Receive orders from customers
- Plan deliveries with maximum use of each delivery vehicles
- Raising of invoices, receipts and credit notes for all sales and transactions
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Daily submission of sales report to administration
- keep records of all sales and files for 10 years.
Applicants will be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in related field
- Certificate in sales and administration would be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to meet the datelines
- Be well organized and be able to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Being Honest and have the integrity
- Comply with the internal Health, Safety, Security and Environment Rules and procedures
- Being bilingual (French and English) would be an advantage.
This is a long term permanent post for Port Vila
How to Apply
Any interested candidates must submit his/her applications in writing to the address below, and should be received no later than 4pm on 7 March 2020.
Société de Services Pétroliers
P.O Box 121
1260 total views, 4 today