Full-Time RESTAURANT MANAGER
Café Vila at Nasama Resort in Pango is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our happy team.
Experience & Skills
- Experience as Restaurant Manager in a restaurant or hotel.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of French an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of restaurant POS system.
- Experience in stock control.
- Able to train and manage restaurant staff.
- Able to work nights, weekends and public holidays and be flexible with shifts.
- Able to drive with current driver’s licence an advantage.
- Report to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Supervise the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure all staff are punctual and well presented.
- Ensure chefs follow menus; check quality, portion sizes and presentation of food; check meals to out in a timely manner.
- Train and check wait staff on quality of customer service, food and wine service, table set up.
- Meet and greet customers and ensure customer satisfaction with meals.
- Handle any customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Check daily stock levels and order supplies.
- Perform and analyze monthly stock takes.
- Order and shop for supplies required during shift.
- Prepare cash drawers and top up petty cash as required; balance the cash received at the end of each shift.
How to Apply
email: [email protected]
Please supply references.
284 total views, 3 today