Full-Time RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN & PURCHASING MANAGER
Vanuatu Brewing Limited is looking for suitable applicant for the position mentioned above. The Responsible Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager is responsible for the continuity of material supply, supplier business relationship, supplier on-time delivery.
The primary functional responsibilities of the Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager will be to:
- Supervise a team, managing and developing the team to support the company’s objectives for material productivity, inventory turns, continuity of supply, and supplier on-time delivery
- Oversee the negotiating, writing, review, and awarding of contracts of various types, as well as the execution of complex sourcing projects in support of new program launches and engineering cost reductions
- Work with the Administration to ensure fast and accurate reporting and payment processes
- Good knowledge of Customs Clearance process and ASYCUDA and Customs legislations and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills; sets goals, establishes priorities, delegates work, manages resources, develops concepts and approaches, reviews projects progress and results; makes management decisions
- Reviews department work for quality, accuracy, and completeness
- Ensures compliance with applicable state laws, regulations, and/or company policies, procedures, work rules, standards and guidelines, etc
- Distribute, regulate and monitor objectives and activities in the team according to priorities and competency profiles
- Define and structure the working methods of the service
- Optimize business processes
- Control and improve the reporting of activities
- Information – Communication
- Organize daily briefings
- Contribute to maintaining the quality of the work climate
- Regulate information and interventions with internal services (Trade, Industry, Finance).
This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Graduation: Year 13 + 2 years in Trade
Experience: + 5 years in Purchasing, stock control and Customs Clearance
English, optional French and Bislama spoken, very good computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Contact Person: Mr Herve Michel
Email: [email protected]
Address: Vanuatu Brewing Ltd, PO Box 169, Port Vila
180 total views, 1 today