This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
14 Aug 2019
Full-Time PROPERTY MANAGER
Tempo Holdings Ltd, a local company is seeking to employ a mature and experienced Property Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance activities for the upkeep of apartments, studios and houses also landscape and pools
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to emergencies as they arise whether directly or assembling a team of workers to solve the issues
- Sound knowledge of maintenance procedures and understanding of building compliances
- Proven knowledge of maintenance building systems (Electrical, plumbing, roofing)
- Ability to create maintenance schedules and manage a team of maintenance personnel
- Ability to undertake small and large building renovations
- Strong communications skills with the ability to liaise with tenants, businesses and government departments
- Proven computer skills in word, excel. Knowledge of Autocad desirable
- Ability to maintain accounts for maintenance expenditure and invoicing
- Ability to respond to after hour maintenance emergencies
- Current drivers licence is essential to this position.
Job Expired 28/09/2019
523 total views, 1 today