Full-Time PROGRAM MANAGER (PM)
Would you like to be that difference for youth development in Vanuatu? Are you interested in building youth capacity to smooth their pathway into employment? Are you interested in building the professional relationships with Vanuatu employers? Do you have the passion in supporting the growth of a small, local organisation developing our youth for this Nation? If so, Youth Challenge Vanuatu would love to hear from you!
Youth Challenge Vanuatu is seeking a passionate and committed man or woman for the position of the Program Manager (PM).
Who is Youth Challenge Vanuatu?
Youth Challenge Vanuatu (YCV) is a registered charitable organisation in Vanuatu and has been working with Vanuatu’s young people since 2001. Youth Challenge Vanuatu aspires to empower young people to reach and realise their potential through social enterprise, leadership, business, career and employment programs and services.
The Program Manager (PM) has the overall responsibility to ensure the timely and effective delivery and monitoring of the Ready for Work (R4W), Ready for Business (R4B) and the Youth Centre Services (YCS) program. The Program Manager is responsible for supporting and monitoring the performance of 4 direct reports; the Coordinator Youth Centre Service responsible for the Youth Centre Management, the Coordinator Business responsible for the Ready for Business program, the Coordinator Training and Curriculum Development responsible for trainings and curriculum development and the Administration Assistant for the Youth Centre Services and Cleaner responsible in providing the YCS administrative Assistance. The Program Manager is also responsible for the recruitment and selection of the R4W and R4B program participants.
- Tertiary qualification or higher
- Ability to apply program monitoring and learning to the development of narrative reports and program plans
- Ability to develop and manage program budgets and ensure financial procedures and policies are followed
- Experience in staff management/ Human Resource Management
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders including, training institutions, government departments, private sectors, Non-Government Organization and others
- Experience training and working with youth
- Experience in software/ database management
- Possess strong analytical Skills
- Understanding of principles of youth empowerment and skills development
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word software and database software
- Able to communicate in English and Bislama
- Previous experience working on youth livelihoods and/or leadership programs.
486 total views, 1 today