Full-Time PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Reporting to the General Manager of the Teouma Group, your primary responsibility will be to support a busy and dynamic Executive in all areas of a large and complex business environment. Your high level administrative skills and previous experience in a similar role will be required to perform this role successfully.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Relationship building with stakeholders and business partners
- Third party contract management
- Manage multiple social media business accounts
- Various marketing activities across multiple products/industries – print, online
- Manage varied client requests
- Managing and delivery of departmental reports
- Staff management
- Draft letters and correspondence as required.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong social media business skills (Facebook and Instagram)
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- High-level planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to quality, confidentiality and professionalism whilst developing and maintaining positive relationships with various stakeholders
- Professional phone manner, and letter/ email writing skills
- Resourcefulness and be able to problem solve.
Your ability to work independently and unsupervised at a fast pace is a critical requirement of this role.
1161 total views, 1 today