This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Jun 2019
Full-Time PATHOLOGY LABORATORY COLLECTOR
- Collect samples from patients including blood, urine, sputum and swabs
- Perform urine microscopy and blood microscopy including testing for Malaria and Dengue
- Manage specimen transport
- Perform point of care testing including with a glucometer, pregnancy testing and others.
Previous experience with a health care provider essential
MUST demonstrate adequate microscopy skills.
- Empathy for patients and families
- A commitment to providing excellent medical care for patients
- A commitment to providing excellent service to doctors
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Physically capable of assisting less mobile patients
- Willingness to co-operate with and support clinic staff.
English, Bislama, French
Job Expired 18/07/2019
471 total views, 1 today