Full-Time MANAGER AUDIT & ACCOUNTING
Applications are invited from technically qualified persons to the following area of expertise. Duties include administration of a client portfolio, preparation and audit of financial statements and reports, production of financial information for clients and maintenance of our own firm’s financial EDP and internal control systems.
Accounting Services/ Audit Services/ EDP Services
The successful applicants will have the following:-
- A Bachelor Degree majoring in accounting
- Membership of a recognised accounting body
- A minimum of 5 years financial accounting and company secretarial experience, and/ or
- A minimum of 5 years auditing experience with an international firm of Chartered Accountants.
- Experience in working in a Windows PC computerised environment and in particular with the following applications APS, Microsoft applications, MYOB and XERO
- A sound knowledge of international financial reporting requirements
- The ability to prepare a complete set of financial statements and cash flows using a multi-currency financial reporting system
- Prove capacity to manage a team of professional staffs
- Be fluent in English (a knowledge of French and or Bislama would be advantageous).
463 total views, 2 today