Full-Time LANDS OFFICER-PLANNING-NORTH
Job Title: Lands Officer-Planning-North
Post No#: 5113
Full time position
Location: Luganville Santo
Grade: PS 5.1
Annual salary: 1,513,100vt
Examine all planning applications and other planning related matters covered within the development control function of the department.
Key Result Areas:
- Management of new applications to lease land
- Record data of all new applications to lease land
- Site inspection for LMPC
- Site Inspection for subdivision and zoning
- Monitoring of check list during land dealing process
- Maintain accuracy and standard of negotiator certificate
- Respond to client inquiries.
How to Apply
All applications submitted must be addressed to the:
Human Resource Manager,
Ministry of Lands & Natural Resources,
Both men and women are invited to apply.
Any interested person may obtain an information package from the Human Resource Manager (located at the Georges Pompidou building)
or email [email protected].
All applications submitted must include PSC form 3-2 and CV before 12 september 2019 at 4.30pm .
397 total views, 9 today