Full-Time LANDS OFFICER-LEASE EXECUTION
Job Title: Lands Officer-Lease Execution (North)
Post No#: 5114
Full time position
Location: Luganville Santo
Grade: PS 5.1
Annual salary: 1,513,100vt
To coordinate and to facilitate land leases prior to registration.
Key Result Areas:
- Execute and facilitate all land instruments for registration
- Receive & advise clients in regards to procedures for executing land lease documents
- Inspect and audit land leases
- Track progress of land registration
- Report on progress of land registration
- Cross check leases before processing prior to registration
- Execution of Government Leases
- Report on all Land instruments.
Diploma or a degree in land Management and/ or legal studies.
Special Business Education:
Land Management and real Estate.
3 years progressive work experience in lands (Planning administration, Lands records for registration & lease execution section)
English or French and Bislama
How to Apply
All applications submitted must be addressed to the:
Human Resource Manager,
Ministry of Lands & Natural Resources,
Both men and women are invited to apply.
Any interested person may obtain an information package from the Human Resource Manager (located at the Georges Pompidou building)
or email [email protected].
All applications submitted must include PSC form 3-2 and CV before 1st November 2019 at 4.30pm
770 total views, 2 today