Full-Time GENDER JUSTICE & LIVELIHOOD PROGRAM MANAGER
Oxfam is seeking a passionate gender justice advocate and skilled program manager to lead our Gender Justice and Livelihoods program. The role will provide strategic leadership and management to foster impactful partnerships with communities, civil society organisations, government and private sector stakeholders for gender-just social and economic empowerment. It will also develop our innovative work on transforming gender and social norms and embed it in the Gender Justice and Livelihood program, sharing lessons and advising other key programs.
You will have:
- Five years’ experience in the design, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of development programs, especially those focused on transforming social norms for gender and economic justice
- Proven management and supervisor experience in motivating and leading teams and stakeholders
- Experience in convening and facilitating networks and partnerships and successfully delivering collaborative initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in influencing policy or practice change, especially related to gender equality and human rights
- Experience in integrating women’s rights and gender justice across all aspects of a program
- Experience in building gender just organisational and team cultures, including strengthening the gender capacity of staff and developing/ implementing organisational gender policies
- Experience in liaising with community, government, civil society, private sector and donor stakeholders
- Experience in successfully managing budgets and donor funding/ contracts
- Proven analytical and report writing skills with advanced computer skills.
Computer literacy and language skills in Bislama and English are essential for this role.
336 total views, 1 today