Full-Time FINANCE OFFICER
The Vanuatu Society for People with Disability (VSPD) is a nationwide Non-Government Organisation which assists people with disabilities to participate as fully as possible in community life in Vanuatu. VSPD has been providing support and services for people with disabilities in Vanuatu for more than 32 years. Our services include early intervention, community based rehabilitation and advocacy and awareness relating to disability and the rights of people with disabilities.
Due to a position currently being vacant, we are now seeking expressions of interest for an experienced Finance Officer to join our friendly team based in our office in Collardeau, Port Vila.
- Preparing cheque payments and bank deposits
- Maintaining MYOB
- Overseeing the payroll system
- Developing annual budgets, reports and audits
- Providing advice and support to the Senior Management Team.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3-year experience in public or private administration
- A relevant academic qualification (Certificate, Diploma, etc) in Finance
- Experience in MYOB and other Microsoft based applications
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and work with others
- Ability to work as a member of the team dedicated to the work of the VSPD
- Willingness to undertake relevant short courses and training in or out of workplace.
How to Apply
Please submit your application (no more than 2 pages) and a current CV (no more than 3 pages) to [email protected] or to the VSPD office (Collardeau, near Litchees Store and the Women’s Correctional Center). A full position description can be requested by emailing Elsa Toa on the above email address. Applications close 5pm Thursday 26th September 2019.
We are a child safe and friendly organisation and will ask the successful applicant to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures and sign our Child Protection Policy.
We also strongly encourage people with disabilities to apply.
522 total views, 27 today