Full-Time EXECUTIVE OFFICER (EO)
The office of the Director General of the Ministry of Prime Minister is seeking for qualified people for the position of:
Executive Officer (EO) – Post No.002
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public administration or Development Studies or other relevant subject areas
- At least 5 years in senior management position in either the public or private sectors
- Attention to detail, demonstrated ability to meet tight timelines & deliverables, Able to work under pressure, Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a team, high level of reporting skills, negotiation & conflict resolution skills, must have a valid driver’s license and ability to use MS suite: Word & Excel
- Must be an analytical, practical thinker, time bound, deliverables driven and Consultative
- Must be able to communicate well with the Director General
- Written & Spoken communication of a high level & Team Player
- Dedicated, professional, Discrete, Loyal & Hard working
- Fluent in English and Bislama. French is an advantage.
For more queries regarding the Job Description, please do not hesitate to liaise with the Human Resource Officer on Tel: 22413, Mobile: 7760905 or email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Any interested person, male or female, can apply for this position and can obtain an application package from the Prime Minister’s Office receptionist.
It is a PSC requirement that all applications must include: an application letter, a PSC Job application form (PSC FORM 3-2). Qualifications, references, and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All applications should be received not later than 24th February 2020, 17h00 and addressed to: the Human Resource Officer, Ministry of Prime Minister.
Dr. Gregoire Nimbtik
Prime Minister’s Office
486 total views, 2 today