Full-Time EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Guest Relations Manager
- Assistant Guest Relations Manager
- Provide excellent guest services to ensure guest satisfactions, receive all guests’ queries and handle complaints
- Supervise the front office team
- Assist to manage the team for quality and personalized service delivery and taking initiative to engage with guests actively, ensure seamless co-ordination of different departments
- Project a professional and welcoming image of the resort
- Assist to cultivate a warm and hospitable guest relationship
- Handle the administration and PMS reports for management.
- Diploma holder of the Hospitality Management or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience in Front Office operation
- A thorough knowledge of the hotel’s procedures and policies, including but not limited to reservations, room assignments, baggage handling, housekeeping methods, restaurant and room charges, credit and security
- Experience & knowledge on Ezee or other PMS system will be an advantage Familiarize on reports, record, information and guest history
- Mature, presentable and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and coaching skills
- Good command of English, French and Bislama, with other kinds of language ability is most preferred
- Willing to work on shift hours
- Those applicants with less experience may be considered as Assistant Guest Services Manager.
We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
- Test the functionality of the facility’s safety systems
- Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions
- Report to management regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress.
Maintenance Worker Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for creative problem-solving.
We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please send your resume and salary expectation to [email protected]
How to Apply
Please send CV to [email protected] or hand deliver to our reception at MG Cocomo Resort opposite Korman Stadium.
562 total views, 1 today