RE-ADVERTISEMENT OF DIRECTOR GOVERNMENT REMUNERATION TRIBUNAL (GRT) VACANCY IN THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSC)
The Office of the Public Service Commission wishes to recruit an experienced and qualified person to fill the following Director position in the table below.
Job Level: Director
Unit/ Department: Government Remuneration Tribunal (GRT)
Grade: DIR 3.1
Annual Salary (VT): 5,000,400
Purpose of the position:
The Director’s main functions are to oversee and coordinate the overall management and implementation of the core programs and priorities of the department under each Ministry.
He /She is the Administrator and policy advisor in assisting Director General’s (DG) Office to ensure that the Ministry achieve efficiently and effectively its strategic objectives and to be accountable to PSC and the Government.
Key responsibilities of Directors:
- Providing practical advice to the DG’s office on overall Government policy formulation and implementation.
- Set sound strategic direction by ensuring that corporate and business plans of the department encompass Ministries’ goals or objectives.
- Oversees the core programs and the performance of the department.
- Ensure all key government policies and programs relating to Public Finance and Economic Management are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the financial resources of the department according to the approved program activities
- Empower all staff to provide best Management practices to maintain a team of motivated professional and competent to achieve department priorities.
- Provide sound management to implement all devolved functions of PSC to department and ministry.
Qualification– Degree/Masters related field
Experience– Must have 5-10 years’ relevant experiences at a Senior Executive Management level in a Public or Private sector institution.
Special skills– Strong leadership skills, negotiation skills, managerial and supervisory skills, planning skills, analytical skills, policy development skills, computer skills, interpretation skills and research skills.
Language– English, French and Bislama
The Office of the Public Service Commission will provide any person with information package containing details of the above vacancy including duties and responsibilities, reporting arrangements.
How to Apply
Both men and woman are invited to apply. Applications must address each of the selection criteria referred to in the information kit. Those who have already applied do not need to re-apply. Further information of specific key responsibilities and criteria are included in an information kit which can be obtained from The Human Resources Management Unit of the Office of PSC, PMB 9017, Port- Vila or email [email protected] and [email protected] not later than 28th February 2020.
Jean Yves Bibi
Office of the Public Service Commission
236 total views, 1 today