This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 May 2019
Not Stated DIRECTOR OF CASINO OPERATIONS
Iririki Island Resort & Spa and Jewel Casino Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to be appointed for the position of Director of Casino Operations.
The following requirements are essential:
- Proven history of minimum 5 years experience in Casino Management position, experience in analysing and interpreting sufficient, competent, relevant and useful data to provide a sound basis for strategic business decisions regarding the Casino Operations
- Create direct marketing campaigns and monitor and modify them if necessary to ensure maximum profitability is being achieved
- Identify opportunities to strengthen leadership in customer relationships, and improve the profitability of the knowledge base in support of operations strategy
- Prepare financial schedules exhibiting overall performance for management presentation at monthly review meetings
- Evaluate performance of casino database marketing strategies to insure reinvestment rates are maintained and achieve acceptable profit margins
- Review, monitor and recommend to the management, changes to internal operating systems which may include, but not be limited to slot machines, electronic table games, accounting, security, health and safety
- Prepare an annual, capital and operational budget and submit to the General Manager for evaluation and approval
- Manage all Casino staff recruitment, dismissals and training programs in consultation with the General Manager
- Identify training needs and provide training accordingly, to all levels of Casino staff
- Compile monthly volume and revenue figures in the preparation of market share analysis to facilitate managerial decision making
- Manage, motivate and communicate effectively at all times with all levels of employees
- Assist the CFO and General Manager in setting the Annual Budget of the Casino
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Monitor the casino operations ensuring the regulatory compliance are maintained of all gaming activities
- Strictly control costs to Budgets and set KPIs which will be introduced from time to time.
Job Expired 24/05/2019
177 total views, 1 today