Full-Time DEALER, MARKETS BUSINESS, PORT VILA
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Dealer in our Markets Business.
- Opportunity to be exposed in front and back office procedures
- Reporting to Markets Manager
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
As an FX Dealer, you will manage the traded currency risk and deliver products to a set of strategic and transactional clients. Your role will provide a professional, high quality service to ANZ’s customers by offering FX products. As the first point of call for the customer this role is responsible for delivering a superior customer experience and achieving continuous revenue growth.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and core vanilla FX products
- Ability to work within a high performance culture and display initiative, with a demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities
- Good knowledge of front and back office processes and procedures
- Demonstrated sales and customer relationship management ability
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunity
403 total views, 3 today