Full-Time COORDINATOR TRAINING & CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
The Coordinator Training and Curriculum Development (CTCD) has the overall responsibility to design, develop review and deliver programs curriculum contents, training materials and manage all aspects of curriculum development and training programs for Youth Challenge Vanuatu (YCV).
The CTCD will ensure that there is efficient, effective, and high-quality curriculum development and management across all YCV programs to maintain assurance of training, learning, quality that complies with the Vanuatu Qualification Authority.
- Identifying programs training needs by consulting with stakeholders (Youth, training institutions, employers and others)
- Developed and delivered program training that meet the organization’s needs and its strategic goals
- Design detailed program curriculums, including topics and number of hours required per training
- Managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training providers to develop and deliver trainings
- Create engaging training course content (videos, quizzes and activities etc)
- Determine evaluation criteria for each trainings.
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use online training material
- Follow up with trainees and training institutions after each training to collect feedback.
- Review program trainings mechanisms once a year to reflect any changes.
- Manage, create and maintain setup documentation for compliance and accreditation purposes for all programs delivered by YCV with the Vanuatu Qualification Authority to be registered. This includes program binders and manuals.
- Tertiary qualification or higher
- Experience training and working with youth
- Ability to develop and manage program budgets and ensure financial procedures and policies are followed
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders including, training institutions, government departments, private sectors, Non-Government Organization and others
- Understanding of principles of youth empowerment and skills development
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word software and database software
- Able to communicate in English and Bislama
- Previous experience working on youth livelihoods and/ or leadership programs
- Ability to apply program monitoring and learning to the development of narrative reports and program plans.
Full details of job description can be obtained from the listing attachment.
How to Apply
Please send us:
- A cover letter expressing your interest and relevant experiences
- A statement minimum 2 pages addressing the selection criteria
- CV including 2 referees.
Posted applications must note “ Application for the Coordinator Training and Curriculum Development (CTCD) ” on the envelope, and be addressed to: Rosita Taleo, Youth Challenge Vanuatu, PO Box 1105, Port Vila.
Email applications can be sent to: [email protected] with the subject heading “ Application for the Coordinator Training and Curriculum Development (CTCD) ”.
Application closes on Tuesday, 17th December 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
559 total views, 21 today