Full-Time COORDINATOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT (CCD) – RE-ADVERTISEMENT
Would you like to be that difference for youth development in Vanuatu? Are you interested in building youth capacity to smooth their pathway into employment? Are you interested in building the professional relationships with Vanuatu employers? Do you have the passion in supporting the growth of a small, local organisation developing our youth for this Nation? If so, Youth Challenge Vanuatu would love to hear from you!
Youth Challenge Vanuatu is seeking a passionate and committed man or woman for the position of the Coordinator Career Development (CCD).
Who is Youth Challenge Vanuatu?
Youth Challenge Vanuatu (YCV) is a registered charitable organisation in Vanuatu and has been working with Vanuatu’s young people since 2001. Youth Challenge Vanuatu aspires to empower young people to reach and realise their potential through social enterprise, leadership, business, career and employment programs and services.
The Coordinator Career Development (CCD) has the overall responsibility to coordinate and manage the career development services including life skill, career exploration, professional development, planning, job readiness training, job matching and transition from higher education to employment, entrepreneurship, further studies or other livelihoods opportunities for the YCV Youth Program Members (RFW, RFB) and YCV YCS youth Members.
- Secondary school diploma
- Preferably Tertiary qualifications in related field
- At least three years of experience in the related field
- Experience in recruitment, customer service, sales and/ or marketing and promotion
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to manage the employer relationship with past, current and potential future employers of program participants
- Experience in monitoring and managing one-on-one relationships with employers and program participants to ensure good experiences are achieved for both parties
- Experience in problem solving between the employers/ supervisors and program participants
- Experience training and working with youth
- Ability to manage program budget and ensure financial procedures and policies are followed
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel software
- Demonstrated strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to gather and report on standardized Monitoring and Evaluation
- Able to communicate in English and Bislama. French would be an advantage.
Full details of job description can be obtained from the listing attachment.
How to Apply
Please send us:
- A cover letter expressing your interest and relevant experiences
- A statement minimum 2 pages addressing the selection criteria
- CV including 2 referees.
Posted applications must note “ Application for the Coordinator Career Development (CCD) ” on the envelope, and be addressed to: Rosita Taleo, Youth Challenge Vanuatu, PO Box 1105, Port Vila.
Email applications can be sent to: [email protected] with the subject heading “ Application for the Coordinator Career Development (CCD) ”.
Application closes on Tuesday, 17th December 2019. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have previously applied, you do not need to apply again.
1138 total views, 18 today