Full-Time COMMUNITY MANAGER/ MARKETING ASSISTANT
Community Manager/ Marketing Assistant
Reporting to our Sales and Marketing Manager, we are looking for a qualified Community manager/ Marketing assistant to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community/ marketing communications.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts as well as for the Marketing campaigns
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Participate to different payment on line web sites under construction.
- Proven work experience as a community manager and/ or Marketing assistant
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal/ writing communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- As Marketing assistant, you are ideally able to create design of leaflets, logos…
How to Apply
Please forward your CV’s & application letters to: [email protected]
296 total views, 1 today