Full-Time CAFE WAITRESS/ CASHIER
Applications are invited for the position of Waitress/ Cashier for Nambawan Cafe located in Bauerfield International Airport Terminal, Port Vila Vanuatu. The position reports to the Nambawan Cafe Supervisor through to the General Manager.
Objective of the Position:
Attentive listener, engaging communicator, excellent customer service, positive attitude, well presented, punctual, multi task, good people’s skills, basic maths skills, patience, perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Hygiene standards must be respected and must always be kept at a high standard.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, working on shifts. Work Hours starts according to International Flight Schedules. Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, especially when there are international flight disruptions.
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to work a 7 day/ 24 hour Rotational Shift Roster
- Recent experience in a Customer Contact/ Service position
- High standard of personal presentation and a willingness to wear the Company uniform to set standards
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be an enthusiastic and supportive Team Member
- Demonstrated ability to work with computers/ cash
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to deal with People in a tactful and professional manner
- A level of fitness that enables the applicant to perform the duties as required
- Good with numbers
- Ability to do stock take.
1477 total views, 1 today