SCAP Limited is looking for a qualified Accountant responsible for the management of the Group’s financial reporting and processes with the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Preparation of financial report supporting schedules and reconciliations
- Cashflow monitoring
- Payroll processing
- Inventory management
- Ensure compliance to Government requirements
- Coordinate annual audit and assist with the provision of all requirements to complete on time
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience working in accounting preparation of full set of accounts
- CPA qualified or studying towards CPA highly desirable
- Knowledge of accounting principles and methods
- Proficient in using MYOB accounting software
- Ability to supervise and train others
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Highly effective organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply
Mail us a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter
Contact Person: Ben TARI
Phone: (+678) 35118
Address: PO Box 1533, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Due Date: 31 October 2019
565 total views, 1 today